Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mock Draft

Mel Kiper and Todd McShay are still scratching their heads trying to figure out who the Browns are going to pick. Their latest Mock Draft on ESPN had the Browns taking Dez Bryant or Dan Williams. Two names that for all intents and purposes have not even been whispered when discussing the Browns.

I like that a lot. I like that nobody knows who the Browns really want. Now, the reason those names came up is because they are projecting the top 6 picks to include Eric Berry; the player most people believe the Browns want. Personally I think the Browns could very likely trade down if Berry is taken early. They can go down a few spots (maybe someone wants Clausen really bad) and still draft either Joe Haden, another OL or a guy I like a lot, Rolando McClain. I want a big, bad-ass ILB on our team. Then they are back in the second round to have two shots at Colt McCoy.

I wish the Mock Drafts would predict trades, because you know there will be some. Plus, with the draft extending the 3 days, I'm betting there will be a ton of trades between the end of the first round, and the beginning of rounds 2 and 3 on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment