Sunday, April 18, 2010

Drunk in the Stands

I went to a Browns game with my crew one time.. and our tickets turned out to be in the "Family Section," which is also the "Visitor's Section."

Why anyone in their right mind would want to subject their family members to Steelers' Fans (and also probably fans of rape and taking advantage of young girls) is beyond me.. If anything, the family section should be smack dab in the middle of the dawg pound.. hook 'em while they're young.

Anyways - the game I was at was the Green Bay game last year. Right in front of us was an uptight Packers fan and his three kids. Behind him, was Foz.

If you know Foz, then you know everything that followed. If you don't know Foz, I'll say he was hammered before the game started and immediately pissed off the Green Bay fan who was angry that a drunk showed up in the family/visitors section: "I paid a lot of money to have these seats, there should be no drinking in this section!" Okay, Green Bay fan, first of all these are the cheapest seats in the stadium, second of all, I wish that Foz would've done this to him:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5098407


Matt, I know you wanted an interesting take on this article, but all I can really say is "lol"

1 comment:

  1. They were going to taser the guy but didn't want to waste a taser cartridge so they just beat him with the taser gun instead. (kidding)

    ReplyDelete