Thursday, April 1, 2010

Madden 010

It's pretty much Friday, that means I'm going to say something about Madden 010. I like the game, but it's because I have no choice. There are no other NFL games out there, and no other remotely good football games out there. Backbreaker is coming in May, but that is yet to be seen.

Until then, I'm stuck with absolute shit like this:




The selected play was an all out blitz. Everyone blitzes, the two safteys and a corner go deep. Watch what D'Qwell Jackson does on the play, once he has his eyes locked on Drew Brees.


I've never EVER seen this happen on a Sunday. But I guess it does, because as EA Sports says "if it's in the game it's in the game."


Then for bonus, check out the Marshall Cornerback in NCAA Football 010:





Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment