Thursday, October 13, 2011

NBA Lockout

So let me get this straight. You're one of about 450 people on Earth who has the privilege to get paid, playing the game of basketball for the most popular basketball organization on Earth?

You're just playing a game, guys!! You get paid, 100,000s of dollars to play a game, and you're complaining?!?! You guys get to play a game.. You don't think you make enough money to PLAY A GAME?!

You know how much I would love to play xbox for a living? That's MY game, that's what I'M good at.. You guys are good at Basketball. And you're lucky enough to be good at a game that you get paid to play. No one is going to pay me shit to play xbox, and if they do it would be near-minimum wage as a tester. You guys make more than I'll probably ever see in my life to play a game.

I have to use my mind to work....to write computer programs and solve problems. You guys get to use physical talents...to play a game.

If you don't think you get paid enough, do what the rest of the world does and try to find a better job, assholes. If you don't think you get paid enough to PLAY A GAME, you're a f*cking dick. All of you, shut the f*ck up and get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment