Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Long Winter Ahead

Well, its December 28th and my sports watching prospects for January, February, and March seem extremely bleak. The Browns are 5-10, by no means an improvement of last year. The Cavs don't exist this year. And the Indians will start in April, and even that won't last long as they look to have another terrible year. I now have to watch the NFL playoffs with my only rooting interest being the team that is playing the Steelers. And look how well that work for me in 2006 and 2009. I just can't stand the NBA, the only reason I really watched it the last 7 years is because Cleveland had a good team. I like college basketball, but not enough to watch regular season games on a regular basis. OSU is doing well in b-ball, and it will be fun to see what Cleveland State can do this year; but those stories don't peak my interest too much.

So, I guess I will just have to spend the next few months finding projects to do around the house and watching regular TV shows. I quick thank you in advance to the Jersey Shore for keeping me entertained during January and February. It's T-Shirt time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment