Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Football talk

Its hard to really talk about anything else right now, so here's some more nuggets on football.

Click Here To read what everyone already figured...that the Eagles are taking phone calls for Kevin Kolb and the Browns were probably the first to call.

I guess I would take Kolb and give him a shot. I mean, he's not going to do any better than the QBs we have now because the team around them is so bad. But, maybe he is the Aaron Rodgers type that waited for a few years and now he's ready to throw for 400 yds every week.

Other than this, thinking about the Browns just makes me tired. I'm exhausted watching this stuff and trying to be optimistic for the next week, which in all likely hood will result is more of the same. But who knows, anything can happen. The Defense does look better though, I had a good feeling about Rob Ryan last year, and I think he's going to come through for us. The problem is always that the offense never gives the defense a chance, because they keep turning the ball over and the D is exhausted.

And we can sleep through the Buckeye's game again this week. E Michigan might be better off not showing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment